Chief Investment Officer
Phone: +41 44 284 24 03
My life before Fisch Asset Management
My life before Fisch Asset Management is indeed hardly noteworthy:
- A (gruelling) banking apprenticeship in Winterthur (a city which is otherwise extremely attractive and offers an excellent quality of life)
- Employment at UBS
- Employment at Security Pacific
- Employment at Union Bancaire Privée in Geneva (trading, private banking and research)
- Demanding advanced education in mathematics and economics at the university of Zurich
My duties at Fisch Asset Management
- Client acquisition
- (Joint) product and strategies development
When I'm not working, then ...
... I watch television (Sony Grand Wega, 127 cm, LCD) or read a book, mostly non-fiction or Prentice Mulford.
What significance do "fish" have in my life?
I enjoy eating them very much, preferably with a Pulligny-Montrachet. As far as Kurt and Pius (Fisch) are concerned, I understandably make an exception. Nevertheless, I highly appreciate these two "fish" because of their remarkable philosophy towards business and their employees.